Wednesday, April 25, 2012

First Step to Victory

I recently rejoined weight watchers after I battled a steady incline of my weight.  I had done weight watchers before, with good success, but this time it feels better, easier, more achievable.  One, I'm older.  The first time I joined I was 18 years old and had just moved to college.  I did fall victim to the freshman fifteen.  Weight Watchers gave me the tools to manage that and bring myself back down.  Another reason this time feels easier is because now I don't have to choose between that 2 point banana and a full meal.  Now I can eat as many fruits and vegetables as I want.  This is great because I have never been great with getting my full dose, but recently I have been inspired by one of my closest friends to ingest more vegetables and so far I am!

I'm really proud of myself for making this step.  I started trying to lose weight back in October, and to my credit I did lose almost 20lbs by myself.  But recently I have gained a little of it back (not much, just about 7lbs) and I realize now that I need to get myself a more sturdy plan with more structure.  I think I have made the right choice by choosing Weight Watchers.

Ok, now wish me luck! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment