Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Time to Zumba!

One of the things I'm trying to get into (which has been easy to get into because it's so fun) has been Zumba! 

About a month ago I went back to Kansas City where a lot of my family are and my cousin took me to this awesome Zumba class at the Sprint Center.  I had heard of Zumba, and I knew what it was about, which means I knew how hard it was supposed to be.  What I didn't know, was also how fun it is!


My cousins and I before Zumba!


I was a little nervous because I heard it burns a ton of calories, which means it's a lot of moving around, which means its hard.  But what I wasn't counting on was my super strong lungs to get my through.  See, I'm from Colorado, the 5280 state, which means that breathing anywhere other than Colorado is super easy.  In fact, I was able to do this Zumba all the way to the end without stopping once- did I mention that it was an hour and a half long class?  Yes, I was impressed with myself too.




So, now that I'm back home, I have been trying to do Zumba here on my own.  Sometimes my schedule makes it difficult, but my gym offers free Zumba classes, so when I'm available I definitely try to go!

Being back in Colorado makes it more difficult here, but this class is so much fun!  Anyone looking for a fun filled activity should definitely check this one out!


Did I mention it teaches you how to dance?

No comments:

Post a Comment